Sunday, February 13, 2011

33 weeks! And still Pregnant!!




We have reached another week and they are still in there!! Whohoo!!!! Mike took a few pictures over the weekend, so I posted those, and if I don't say so myself....I AM GETTING HUGE!! All this resting has really caught up with me, and my belly is out of control right now. Bed rest is still manageable, and Mike even let me sneak out this weekend to go visit our good friends Erika & Jeremie to visit their brand new baby girl Sydney- Adorable is all I can say. What a beautiful baby!!! Erika and I have gone through our pregnancies together, so it is so amazing to see her with her little one, it only made me want mine more!
At my appt this morning, My OB said she would take me off Bed-rest at 36 weeks and let me return to whatever normal activities I can handle.... so less than 3 weeks to go on this recliner! I can handle that! And at that point, we will just wait for me to go into labor. It is all coming so quick, and the nursery is done. I will post those pics next. Thank you all for your well wishes and visits, and let's pray they stay in there for at least 3 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment