Friday, February 11, 2011

32 Weeks 5 days

So nothing too new to report, Yes I am slacking on getting my 32 weeks pictures up. Mike has been super busy with work this week, and has had 2 dinners, so I will blame him for my tardiness of getting pictures taken :)
I am still on Bed rest, and it's actually going by pretty quickly. I have been so fortunate and had so many visitors that have brought me so many lunches and goodies... Mackenzie & her twins, Amanda & all the meatloafs and cupcakes, Marci & baby Rainey, Katie & her twins, Meg & baby Sarah, Kelsey, Dee, Erika & Jeremy (the night before they gave birth!), Kacey & Rossi, ...I hope I am not forgetting anyone! But I have been so lucky to have so many people really pull through when I needed them!
The downside....is that I have now developed a rash, the dermatologist said it was hives, but I feel like I am 7 with the chicken pox! It is so darn itchy!! I am on antihistamines and some special oil that is supposed to help with the itching- it barely does.
My goal now is stay on bed rest until week 37, if I can. So that is about 4 more weeks! I can handle this for the little ones.

Oh! I almost forgot..... the babies got weighed this week. Baby A is 4.5lbs, and Baby B is 4lbs. So they are growing very well, they are bigger than some singleton babies at this point! The nursery should be done by this weekend.....someone had a little too much "fun" last weekend, and couldn't muster the energy to finish it. He promised this weekend he would :) I will post pics as soon as we finish! It looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment