Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday, August 20th. 7wks, 6 days


So we went to the Perinatalogist yesterday just to check out everything was OK. Mike got to hear and see the heartbeats for the first time!! That truly is the moment when this all becomes so real. Everything looks great. They measuring fantastically, Baby B is a little bigger than Baby A, but they keep racing back and forth. I am not surprised that they are growing so well, I am starving 24/7. I will eat a huge meal, and within 2 hours my stomach is growling again. It is insanity! But I guess I am eating for 3! You can see how much they have changed just by the pictures. You can pretty much make out the head. They are about the size of a postage stamp right now. We are still deciding what hospital to deliver at, and therefore are undecided on the OB/GYN. I am seeing my regular one, but if we decide to deliver at Cedars, we are going to have to switch that up. So here are the pics of 7 weeks/5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment