Tuesday, March 8, 2011

36 Weeks...And ready to pop!









So we made it to 36 weeks! This is amazing for twins. If I go into labor now, the babies will be just fine. And I really want to go into labor!!!! I am so ready. As you can see from the pictures...the belly is HUGE and not the easiest thing to move around with. I am officially off bedrest, but being that I haven't moved too much for the past 5 weeks, everything makes me exhausted. I am trying to run around and get every last little thing done before they get here.

We took advantage of my first night off bedrest with a date night to Zane's, it was so nice to join the world again ;) And then on Saturday night I was able to make it to dinner to celebrate my friend Dawn's Birthday! It was so great to have a mini GNO( Girl's Night Out). So now we are just waiting. The last babies measurements were Baby A was 6 lbs 4 oz, and Baby B was 4 lbs 14oz,. It is completely fine that they are very different, they are fraternal after all. The scheduled C-section is now less than 2 weeks away, but I am hoping to go into labor sooner than that. Sleeping is getting extremely difficult, and I am just generally uncomfortable at this point. I am also dying to meet them!!

Please enjoy some of the pictures from the last week or so.......

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I shouldn't be commenting here because my comments are sometimes not welcomed.However,since this is one of the most WONDERFUL blogs I've ever seen,I thought I would just take a chance and speak my mind anyway.Hey,NO ONE else is,so why not me.You said to please enjoy some of the pictures from the last week or so.If you're talking about your maternity pictures,believe me when I tell you that I truly did enjoy them VERY MUCH SO!!!How could anyone NOT?!!!Please don't let me embarrass you when I say this,but that pregnant belly of yours is almost TOO MUCH to take!It's so BIG and so ROUND and nothing short of INSANELY BEAUTIFUL!!!Just looking at it makes me feel all GIDDY and WARM and FUZZY inside!!!THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for being so thoughtful to share it with those of us who RECOGNIZE a truly GLORIOUS and MAJESTIC image when we see it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete