Sunday, December 12, 2010

24 Weeks!


Ok here is 24 weeks!!! A major milestone!! They can now safely live outside of the womb( not that we want them here now, but they are capable!) I am feeling very pregnant, I can no longer stand for long periods of time, and get tired and out of breath very often. But all is all, this has been a fabulous pregnancy. I feel pretty good overall and they are moving around like crazy. Only 3 more months!!! The nursery is still 'in-process' but should be done by the end of the month. I've got a Doctor's appt on Tuesday, so hopefully they will show their little faces!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I did airbrush out my tatoo in the second one. I do not want my kids seeing that horrible thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betting on soccer using an external link (video) - Videodl.cc
    With the ease of mp3 juice use of using an external link, you can use it in your betting shop, wherever you are. There are many reasons you should

    ReplyDelete